Letters of Reference
- Letters must be received by the application deadline date.
- Reference letters should include an assessment of the applicant's level of scholarship including placement in class, scientific potential, and qualifications for postdoctoral research.
- Letters are kept confidential and will be used by the steering committee to help determine both strengths and weaknesses of the applicant. Specific comments regarding an applicant's ability to work independently, pursue new topics, and interact with others are very useful.
- Please send reference letters electronically with the subject line referencing the applicant, preferably in portable document format (pdf) as an e-mail attachment, to email@example.com. (UCAR cannot accept *.zip files)
- If unable to send electronically, please mail to:
- UCAR / Visiting Scientist Programs
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307, USA